Thursday, September 16, 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenge

When I started this blog I thought that I would make a post everyday with a card I had made the night before but I just don't seem to have the time or the motivation lately!! So I've been looking at different challenges and one's that I haven't entered before so I can get some inspiration. I bought my first Magnolia stamp about a month ago and finally used it for the Tickled Pink Stamps Monthly Challenge (which you can see below this post). So I decided to play along with another challenge this week at Magnolia Down Under Challenges and this is what I came up with using a stamp that I borrowed from my friend Sam. I sat down and coloured it the other day while I was at work then wasn't too sure how I would use it... But I looked through my paper stash that matched the colour of Tilda's dress and followed the sketch... And Ta da!!!




I coloured Tilda with H2O's and added some rock candy distress stickles to her wings and icicle distress stickles to the star in her hand and headband to give it a bit of bling!!

Until next time... Enjoy your day!!






1 comment:

  1. Alethea, You have followed Kathrin's sketch to perfection. Well done on getting all those layers in!! I love this sweet little christmassy Tilda, and I love how you put gold on the stars!! Your flowers are cute too. Thanks so much for joining in this week at MDUC. Hope we see you again next week:-)
    Hugs
    Karen
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!