Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Just Magnolia Downunder + a project I'm working on!!

This is the first of my two blog posts today. Feels like ages since I've posted on my blog... I have so many craft projects that I am trying to get done at the moment as well as other things that life involves so making cards seems to be the last thing to get done. But last night I decided to sit down and do some challenges. This card I am entering into the Just Magnolia Challenge which asks for white + 1 and also Magnolia Downunder Challenge which is a sketch. I love the colours of this card as it's my favourite colour but I think I may have overdone it with the stars!! It's a pretty simple card but I  like the way it turned out.. I haven't put a sentiment on it yet as I still can't decide what to put on it...


Ingredients:
Paper: American crafts and Kaszazz
Stamps: magnolia and paper trey ink, stampin'up
coloured: Twinkling H2O's
Other: kindyglitz, embossing powder, kaszazz ink

This is the project I am currently working on!!! I'm still not sure how to decorate the main square but I'm waiting for my Kaszazz order to arrive so I have a day or two to decide what I'm doing!!

4 comments:

  1. so pretty and i cant wait to see your finished advent calender. Looking good. Thanks for playing with us at MDUC this week xxx
    love Debbie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Tilda cars the colours look amazing, so crisp and I love your advent calendar it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Tilda is sooo cute :o))
    Thank you for joining us at MDUC this week.
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Really cute:)
    Thank you for joining MDUC this week.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!