Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Candy, Candy, Candy

Only three days till Christmas and I still have Christmas shopping to do!!! Problem with a being a single mum is trying to get presents for the kids without them knowing about it!!! My wonderful sister, allison who means the world to me had the boys on Monday so I could pick up their "santa"presents and today   I'm dropping my boys off at a friends house to get a few last minute gifts.. The shops are going to be crazy!!!! Not looking forward to it at all!!!
Anyway the reason I am posting is not to show cards today as I have no time to create lately, not cards anyway.. But to let you know about lots of yummy blog candy and blog hops about!!! Stamp and Create have given the DT members some candy they can give away and I found a $25 voucher up for grabs at Twinkles glow with stamps and three stamps of your choice over at Victoria Murray's Blog. (Which ends today!!)  Get on over and do the blog hop with Make It Crafty... they have $200 worth of prizes up for grabs and there is so much inspiration along the way you won't regret taking some time out of your day to do it and all you have to do is leave a comment on all the blogs!! Pretty easy really!! Of course there is lots more going on, check out my sidebar for more blog candy opportunities.
I would like to take this time to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and hope that the new year brings much happiness (and lots of crafting time!) your way!!! I'll be back after Xmas with some new creations.. can't wait to get back into it!!!

Until Next time, Enjoy!!! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!