Monday, August 1, 2011

Cocktails and Dreams Blog Hop

Hello and Welcome to the Cocktails and Dreams Blog Hop hosted by Gill McCall. If you have arrived from Jenn P then you are on the right track but if not head back to Gill's Blog to start at the start so you don't miss a thing.. After all you wouldn't miss a stop if you were on a pub crawl!! hehehehe!!  NO I have not had a drink yet although it's nearly 6pm here in Oz so one might not be far off!! :)

Does Cocktails and Dreams not remind you of that movie with Bryan Brown and Tom Cruise? I have never been a big fan of Tom Cruise but it was a great movie.
Anyway, on to my creation. I have seen these bottle tags around the place and have wanted to make one for ages so thought this was the perfect opportunity!!



I whipped this up today (hence the lateness -SORRY) but really happy with it!! If I had of had more time I would have set it up a bit better but I needed to get it posted so never mind!!
I used Kaszazz papers and coloured Charleston Tilda in with Tria's and glitter pens!! The flowers were white which I coloured with Tria's so they matched the colours of Tilda as I also did with the clear rhinestones!!! The recipes are from a website called Drinks Mixer. Actually wouldn't mind trying a few so maybe I'll try one tonight!! :)

Well that's it from me so your now heading to Valerie's Blog where I'm sure she'll wow you with her creation!!

Until Next Time... Enjoy!! xx

12 comments:

  1. This is awesom Leath I love how you incoperated the cocktail recipes we might have to try a few, but then there would be no crafting done LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project Alethea and I love the recipe cards:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. it would be a shame to remove it to drink lol love your project tilda is great
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is unbelievably cute! Love the papers you chose!
    Jessica
    Creativestamperspot@gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome project. Very creative, love the image and paper.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got here eventually Alethea! Sorry for the delay. Love your blog and your cocktail & dreams creations! Fantastic! A lovely present for someone too!

    Well done!

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful project, just fabulous TFS

    catagal@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Alethea this is such a fabby project. Your colouring is brilliant. Thank you for sharing and for being a part of the hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Alethea - i LOVE this! Have never seen anything like this before - where did you get the idea? Do you have a tutorial? Would love to try this! And thanks for the link to the drink site - this could be interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a great project!

    What an awesome idea!

    TFS

    becky.mayhewlear AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Althea this is a fab idea - I love it - what a great gift !
    Might well be casing this soon !
    ((hugs)) Suzie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. FABULOUS!!!!!!! Love the recipe cards!!! Anyone Would seriously love to receive this!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!