Thursday, December 1, 2011

Patti's Kisses

Wow, it seems like ages since I posted over on the Digi Bell's Blog.. I have been so busy with DT committments that everything has become a blur but I've had a chance to relax and make some cards just for fun which I have really enjoyed... My boys are all ready to start their advent calendars tomorrow, they have been counting down all week!! I think I'm really going to enjoy christmas this year as both boys really understand what christmas is all about now!! we are heading into the city on the weekend to see Santa and have photos taken and to post their christmas wish list letters to santa which the boys are very much looking forward to!!
        Enough about Christmas for now, today I have an adorable Elisabeth Bell digi image - Patti's Kisses. You can get her HERE along with all the other adorable digi images!!


Sorry about pics, they were taken inside cos it was too windy today and was sick of fighting with it..LOL! I already had this Patti's Kisses image coloured up so found some papers to go with it (not sure where they are from they were in my stash)!! I decided to make a joy fold card (I haven't made one for ages) and with the paper having such big flowers on it, I felt it didn't need much else so I just added a few buttons and the ribbon.
You still have a few days to create a card for our Anything Goes challenge over at the Digi Bell's Blog so get out your Elisabeth Bell stamps and join in... there are prizes to win!! Head on over HERE for more info!

2 comments:

  1. Alethea this is soooo cute. Love the image and the colouring is gorgeous.

    Thank you for taking part in my blog candy giveaway and good luck xxx

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alethea, it's a real cute card!
    Stop by my blog, there's something there you might be interested in!!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!