Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A Little Light Reading!!

Don't you just love sitting outside, enjoying the sun and reading a good book? Well I do but with two active boys that just never happens!! LOL!
It's my turn to post over on The Digi Bell's Blog and I created a card using "A Tasty Read" which you can get from Elisabeth Bell's Digital Collection
Although I kept this card pretty simple, I really love the way it turned out!! Not sure where the paper is from but I used that to determine the colours of  "A Tasty Read" which I coloured with Tria markers. I then added all the embellishments..
Well just a short post today....lots to do and not enough time to do it in!!!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous sweetie I love the image she is adorable.
    Hope you are ok hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!