Wednesday, May 23, 2012

So much to share!!

Can you believe this? A third post within as many days!! :) NO cards today though. I am well ahead with all my DT committments so I can finally sit down and share all my exciting news with you. So where do I start?
Let me put them in some sort of order:
* Well about 5 minutes ago I just found out that I won Blog Candy over at Sue's Spot... Thanks Sue, can't wait to receive my goodies. I also recently won a $15 gift voucher from magnolia-licious through Jacque's Sunday Sensations.
* I have won a few challenges also at LEJ Designs, Seems a Little Sketchy, and Creatalicious challenges.
* A couple of weeks ago  I got asked to be a GDT member at the 4 Crafty Chicks challenge blog so I will be starting with them on the 7th June.
* I also applied for a DT position at Seems a Little Sketchy earlier this month and was successful so I start with them on the 9th June
* Logan has also managed to get on a DT too - He will be a Designer on the Craft your passion Kids Blog in June and is also applying for a permanent position!! He is very excited!!
* As much as all these wonderful things have happened to me this last thing has to be the most exciting thing that is coming up! Tim Holtz is making his way Down Under thanks to Stamp-It at the end of June and I am EXCITED to say that one of my bestest friend's, Sam and I,  managed to get tickets for his afternoon class in Melbourne on the 24th June making this amazing piece of art work
I cannot begin to tell you how excited we are!! The classes are all sold out so we are super lucky!! I will definitely post about the awesome experience and show you what I created (not sure that it will look anything like this though..:)

Well that is all my news for now!! I'll be back tomorrow with a new Paper Crafting Journey Challenge and then again on Friday (well technically Sat here) for the new Elisabeth Bell's World Challenge!!

3 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!!!! Congratulations on all you blog candy pick ups and design team appointments. Can't wait to go to Tim Holtz with you Leath!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous News Alethea!! Well done on your wins and receiving some blog candy too. I am sooooo jealous about you getting to do a workshop with Tim Holtz but I am sure you will enjoy it very much.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow huge congratulations on all your wins and your new DT spot Alethea...thanks for your lovely comment on my hop card
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!