Tuesday, July 3, 2012

You Make Me Smile!! Digi Bell's Post

Apple Pies make me smile..LOL!!! It's my turn to post over at the Digi Bell's and I just  had to colour up this gorgeous Elisabeth Bell Digi again - the latest addition to EB's digital collection!! She is my favourite at the moment!!! 
Sorry about the photo though... Went and saw Annie today and got home later than I thought I would so it was dark by the time I got home...
I decided to go with a pink and Brown theme cos I had all intentions of using different papers.. Then when  I was looking through my stash I found this pink paper that matched the colour better I had used on the image!! I followed the Sketch Saturday Sketch for my card. I coloured Apple Bake in with Tria markers and added some rhinestones to her apron!!! I also distressed around the edge of the image and sentiment with Walnut Stain distress ink!!  I used some twine, pearls and flowers to pull the card together!!!
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
* Sketch Saturday - Sketch
* Chocolate, Coffee and Cards - Anything Goes
* Totally Papercrafts - Can You Digi It?
* Elphine House - Distressing or Paper Tearing

7 comments:

  1. This is so adorable. I love the cute image and the colours you have used for the image and design.
    Thank you for joining us at Totally Paper Crafts this week.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Alethea this is lovely! I love brown and pink together and the layout of your card is fabulous. Love the little girl too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. that little girl cook looks adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and image and thanks so much for joining the challenge at Sketch Saturday this week. Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love the image. Thank you for joining us at CC&CC this time.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card ;o)
    Thanks for joining us at Elphine House Australia!

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!