Sunday, January 20, 2013

Pati's kisses!!





Wow, hello, it has been nearly a month since I posted! It is summer holidays here in Australia so we have been away here and there for most of that time!! in fact I am still away as  type but I'm at my mum's so have internet access. Yay!! So I'm way behind in the blogging world so I'm looking forward to catching up with all my teamies and all of you to see what you have been up to!! I have managed to get a couple of cards made for upcoming DT committments and that is why i'm here today!
It's my turn to post on the Dig Bell's Blog!! I have used Pati's Kissses which you can get from Elisabeth Bell's digital collection .I think she is just adorable, don't you?
I decided to use some colours I have never used together before and I just love the way it turned out.
I coloured her in with Tria markers. I used an embossed core'dinations paper (which I am addicted to at the moment). I used lots of my dies (not sure of the companies or names as I'm not at home) but the flowers and butterflies and the scalloped circle are all dies. I then added the ribbon and the rhinestones to finish it off.
Well I will back home in a couple of days so will get back into the swing of things. Don't forgot to stop by the Digi Bell's blog for your chance to become a Guest Digi Bell and on the 1st feb we'll have a new Elisabeth Bell image to share with you.



2 comments:

  1. super cute card - love that image! Hugs Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Alethea and loving the colours you have used. I am delighted that you have had a lovely time with your boys.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!