Friday, March 15, 2013

It's Easter time at Polka Doodles!!

It's time for a new challenge at Polka Doodles and this week we are celebrating Easter!! As always there are some fabulous prizes up for grabs so be sure to join in!
I don't usually make easter cards so found it a bit hard to be creative but finally decided to use this Emma Canning Image - Bunny, which you can get from Polkadoodles. I used an insert from the Cherryblossom Lane CD. I then added some easter eggs which I cropped and resized from the Emma Canning image - Happy Easter, which is also available from Polka Doodles. I then just added some rhinestones and kindyglitz!!
I hope that you can join us this week and share your Easter creations!!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and just love the cute bunny! Beautiful colours and flowers too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your beautiful card - gorgeous layout and loving bunny in purple :-D x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab card - great colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alethea
    What a sweet Easter card, love the colour palette you used and the image is very sweet.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!