Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Anything Goes at Crafty Sentiments!!


A new challenge has started at Crafty Sentiments and this week it's an easy challenge - ANYTHING GOES. As always a fabulous prize is up for grabs so I hope that you can join us!
I made a card using Billy the romantic!!! I never have enough boy cards so thought  this challenge was the perfect time to make one!
I coloured Billy the Romantic in with tria markers. I used papers from a new paper pack that I bought from a recent craft show from Little yellow Bicycle. I die cut out the oval, then added the stars, buttons and twine with the sentiment. I love the colours I used on this card (which I got from the papers)
I hope that you can join us this week at Crafty Sentiments

1 comment:

  1. Hi just popped by to say how much i love this and one for my shopping list I think. Great colour choice too. have a good weekend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!