Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A recipe at Crafty Sentiments!

Have you seen the new release over at Crafty Sentiments inspiration blog.... it is super cute and perfect for all those valentines day projects.
Time for a new challenge at Crafty Sentiments and this week we would like you to follow a Recipe - 1 image, 2 patterned papers and 3 different embellishments.
As always there is a fabulous Crafty Sentiments prize up for grabs so I hope that you can join us!!
Here is my card using Henry - Why Not
I coloured Henry - Why Not with tria markers. I used papers from my scrap stash, then added the number 8 which I punched out, string and buttons. Perfect Boy card I think.
For your chance to be a part of the challenge and win this weeks prize head on over to the Crafty Sentiments blog to see all the gorgeous creations by the DT and for all the challenge details!!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Alethea, love the image and the papers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!