Saturday, October 4, 2014

Little Best Friends at The Digi Bell's!

It is my turn to post over on The Digi Bell's blog (acouple of hours early). I recently got a new ink pad so decided today I would do some experiemnting with the ink and photo paper and came up with this design.
I have used Little Best Friends from Elisabeth Bell's digi collection. I wanted the image to stand out so decided to only add a couple of embellishments. That base card stock is white but looks a tinge pink doesn't it!!!
Sorry for the short post but have had a chest infection the past week which I can't seem to shake and it really is knocking me about. Hopefully I am feeling better soon!
Thanks for stopping by
Alethea

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, love the background you have created and loving these images.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great background and a beautiful piece with the lovely image
    hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!