Monday, November 17, 2014

Pumpkins or Turkeys at Craft Your Passion!

Hi. It's time for a new challenge at Craft Your Passion and this week we would like to see your creations with a Pumpkin or a Turkey on it! I'm guessing it's coming up to Thanksgiving  soon. We don't celebrate that here in Oz so I decided to choose a halloween image from our sponsor this week:
Bugaboo Stamps

The base of my card is embossed spotty paper from my scrap stash. I then added the orange paper to lift the image off the black and grey. I coloured the image in with tria markers and I coloured in the cute little halloween characters twice so they could pop off the page. I then added the ribbon and the buttons (which I actually thought were purple till I saw the photo).
I hope that you can join us this week at Craft Your Passion.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alethea,
    your car is so sweet. I like the spotty paper.
    xxx Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!