Monday, November 10, 2014

Something Beginning with B at Craft Your Passion!

Time for a new challenge and for a change I have been totally organised with this card made last week and now a pre-scheduled post... I wonder how long I can keep this up..lol
Anyway, the challenge at Craft Your Passion this week is Something Beginning with B. Our sponsor this week is Diane's Daydream Designs.
Now being that I made this card at 1am and thought I was making it for a different challenge I had to add a couple of B things and I'm probably clutching at straws... So my B things are Bling (rhinestones) and Buttons (The little snowflakes).
I used this pre-coloured image from  Diane's Daydream Designs as well as the small buckets of snowballs. I also used the DDD sentiment. I  then added the diecut snowflakes with some Bling, added the buttons, then used distress stickles on the Snowballs.
I hope that you can join us this week at Craft Your Passion!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!