Thursday, June 25, 2015

Colour Combo at Southern Girls Challenge!

It is time for a new challenge at Southern Girls challenge and this week we have a colour challenge for you. We would like to see your creations using white or cream, mint green and/or turquoise and coral and/or pink.
Mint Green Coral Wedding Hair Comb Peach Pink Aqua Turquoise Flower Floral Head Piece Bridal Hair Pin Pastel Colors Bridesmaid Gift
We have two sponsors this week


I unfortunately have printer issues so was unable to print off an image to use for this challenge.
This was a nice easy card to put together. I was rummaging through my scrap papers and came across this piece with the quote on it. It was the perfect colour so I just added the butterflies and heart. Added some kindyglitz and rhinestones and I used a border punch and threaded through some ribbon.
I hope that you will join us this fortnight at Southern Girls challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Perfect Alethea! What a gorgeous and brilliant fix to no printer image. Love that sentiment and your perfect embellishments. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!