Saturday, October 24, 2015

Digi Bell's Blog Hop featuring Elisabeth Bell's Newest Digital Delight!

Wow, time certainly is flying and another Digi Bell's Blog Hop is upon us. I am your first stop today so hopefully you stopped at The Digi Bell's blog first to find out all the details of this fabulous hop then made your way to here.
So the secret is out and you have been introduced to the adorable new Elisabeth Bell digi
CAMI IN FALL

 I coloured Cami in Fall in with tria markers. Found this fabulous base card in my stash and all these wonderful embellishments to make Cami in Fall shine....
Your next stop on the hop is Linda L....
if you would like Cami in Fall now becauee you just can't wait to get your hands on her then head on over to Elisabeth bell's digital collection...
Happy Hopping

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card with great coloring of that sweet girl!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love this little cutie.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alethea, this is true harvest beauty! Cami is precious and the heart-centered flowers are the perfect pairing... love is always blossoming. Gorgeous showcase of this darling stamp! Have a lovely weekend. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the way you've colored her hair -- lovely project!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an adorable image! What wonderful coloring! I like the little heart in the middle of the flower...those little touches are what make our cards so personal! Such a pretty card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Alethea!!! Aww adorable new Digi!!! My first visit since my leave last spring....how fast time goes when we are BUSY!!! Your creation is beautiful!!!
    Big hugs....Mary Lou

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Elisabeth's new image and I love fall colors - right up my alley and I'd love to win her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!