Sunday, September 4, 2016

Hydrangea Baby!


It is my turn to post over on The Digi Bell's Blog... I saw this gorgeous but simple card on the internet the other week and decided to give it a go... So I created this card using a freebie (Hydrangea Baby) I received when I signed up to Elisabeth Bell's Creative E-book.


To create my card I used a border punch on the side of the white card stock. I then punched out butterflies and stuck them all down flat then added the ribbon. I punched out an extra butterfly to give the card a bit of dimension. Added some liquid pearls to the butterflies and added the adorable Hydrangea Baby image which I coloured in with tria markers, then added some liquid pearls.
I am not to sure what I will use this card for so I have not put a sentiment on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment!! It's made my day!!